• Mon - Sun 9.00 - 21.00
  • 上海市松江区涞坊路417号涞亭生活馆2层201室BSL美语
  • 02160910113

新闻资讯

首页> 旅游英语列表>旅游英语内容


Fine dinning精致用餐

The process of fine dining is very similar to the previous example. I'll list a couple of additions for fine dining that I didn't include above. 

精致用餐的过程与前面的例子非常相似。我将列出一些我不包括在上面的精致餐饮。


If you order wine, they will pour a tiny bit into your glass. You should immediately take a drink of it and shake your head yes. After you approve, they will pour your glass and other glasses full of the wine.

如果你点酒的话,他们会往你的杯子里倒一点。你应该马上喝掉,然后点头表示同意续杯。当你同意后,他们会把你的杯子和其他杯子倒满酒。


Some restaurants need to prepare dessert 20 minutes in advance. That means they will ask you if you are going to have dessert while you are eating instead of waiting for you to complete. 

一些餐厅需要提前20分钟准备甜点。这意味着他们将会问你,你是否准备吃甜点而不是等到你吃完。


Finally, these types of restaurants take reservations. Here is an example of making a reservation through the phone.

最后,这些类型的餐厅接受预订。这里有一个通过电话预约的例子。


"Hello, McCormick's. How may I help you today?"  

你好,这里是McCormick,有什么可以帮你的吗?


"I would like to make a reservation."   

我想要预订。


"What day did you want to come in?"  

你想哪天过来呢?


"This Friday at 7:00pm."  

这周五晚上7点。


"We have a table at 7:15. Will that be acceptable?"  

我们7:15有一个位子,可以接受吗?


"Yes." 

可以的。


"May I have your name?"

 能告诉我你的姓名吗?


"Rich Yu. That's Y U."  

Rich余,那是Y U。


"I have reserved a table for Mr. Yu on Friday at 7:15. Is there anything else I can do for you?"  余先生我已经帮你预订好了周五晚上7:15的位子。还有什么可以帮您的吗?



"That will be all."  

这就可以了。


"Thank you for calling."  

感谢你的来电。


"Thank you. Good Bye." 

谢谢。再见。


"Good Bye."   

再见。


When you come in, you can tell them that you have a reservation. 当你进店的时候,你可以告诉他们你有一个预订。


"Hi, I have a reservation at 7:15 for Rich Yu." 

你好,我是Rich Yu预订了7:15的位子。


"Oh, yes. Mr. Yu, your table will be ready in just a moment. You can wait right over there."  

是的,余先生,你的桌子待会儿就会准备好。你可以在那里等一下。