• Mon - Sun 9.00 - 21.00
  • 上海市松江区涞坊路417号涞亭生活馆2层201室BSL美语
  • 02160910113

新闻资讯

首页> 旅游英语列表>旅游英语内容


Post office邮局

If you buy too many things and you have to send it through the mail, you can go to the post office. If you don't have a box, most post offices sell boxes of all sizes. 

如果你买了太多东西,你必须通过邮件寄,你可以去邮局。如果你没有盒子,大多数邮局都出售各种尺寸的盒子。


"Do you sell boxes here?"  

你们这里卖盒子吗?


"Can I buy one of those large boxes?"  

我可以买一个大盒子吗?


"What is the largest box you sell?" 

你们买的最大的盒子是什么?


"How much is the box?" 

 这个盒子多少钱?


If you are sending it to a different country, you have to fill out a form. You can either wait until you are ready to send it, or you can fill out the form before going to the counter. They will have blank forms available next to the counter for anyone to take. On the form, you have to specify what you are sending, how much it costs, and the address of where you are sending it to. After filling out the form and packing your box, you are ready to go back to the post office to send it.

如果你把它寄到另一个国家,你必须填一份表格。你可以等到你准备好寄出去,或者你可以在去柜台前填好表格。他们会在柜台旁边有空白表格供任何人使用。在表单上,您必须指定要发送的是什么,需要花费多少,以及送达的地址。填完表格,打包后,你就可以回到邮局寄了。


Because the box should already have the address, they will not ask you where you are sending it. The first question they usually ask is how you want to send it. You can send it by boat, and a variety of air mail. 

因为盒子应该已经有地址了,他们不会再问你寄到哪里去。他们通常问的第一个问题是你想怎样邮寄。你可以用船寄,还有各种航空邮件。


"How would you like to send it?"  

你想怎么寄呢?


"How much is it for air mail?"

 航空邮件多少钱?


If that is too expensive, you can ask if there is anything cheaper. 

如果那个太贵了,你可以去问是否还有其他便宜的方式。


"What is the cheapest way to send it?"  

最便宜的邮寄方式是什么?


Because you are sending a box, they have standard questions they ask everyone. 

因为你要邮寄一个箱子,他们有标准的问题问每个人。


"Are there any perishable food items in the package?" 

包装里有任何易腐烂的物品吗?


"Are there any fragile items?" 

有任何易碎物品吗?


They also ask if you want insurance on the package. It's not that expensive so you can ask how much it is. 

他们还会问你是否想要保险。这不是很贵,所以你可以问保险费用是多少。


"Would you like to insure your package?"  

你愿意为你的包裹投保吗?


"Would you like insurance?" 

你要买保险吗?


"How much is it?" 

多少钱?


"It's $7.16."

 7.16美元。


After everything is determined, they always ask one more question. 

等一切都确定好之后,他们总是会再问一个问题。


"Do you need any stamps today?"  

你今天需要邮票吗? 


That is basically it. Let's cover some general sentences you might need to know in the post office. 

基本上是这样。让我们来讨论一些你可能需要在邮局知道的常规句子。


"How much does it cost to send a regular letter to Korea?"  

寄一封普通的信到韩国要多少钱?


"What is the fastest way to send this mail?" 

发送这封邮件最快的方式是什么?


"What time do you open in the morning?" 

你们早上几点开门?


"What time do you close?" 

你们什么时候关门?