• Mon - Sun 9.00 - 21.00
  • 上海市松江区涞坊路417号涞亭生活馆2层201室BSL美语
  • 02160910113

新闻资讯

首页> 旅游英语列表>旅游英语内容


Talking to Strangers – Interactive Practice与陌生人交谈对话练习



Click on Listen All and follow along. After becoming comfortable with the entire conversation, become Person A by clicking on the Person A button. You will hear only Person B through the audio file. There will be a silence for you to repeat the sentences of Person A. Do the same for Person B. The speed of the conversation is native speed. Use the pause button if the pause between each sentence is too fast for you. After practicing several times, you will be able to speak as fast as a native. 

点击Listen All并跟随。在熟悉整个对话之后,通过点击Person A 按钮成为A角色。你只会听到B通过音频文件。对你来说,在安静的时候你就重复A的句子。角色B也是同样的。谈话的速度是本地英语的速度。如果每个句子之间的停顿对你来说太快了,请使用暂停按钮。练习几次之后,你就能像本土人一样说得很快了。

1
Listen All  |   Person A  |   Person B

A: "It's a nice day." 今天天气真好。


B: "Yes. It is a beautiful day." 是的。
美好的一天。


A: "Do you live around here or are you visiting?" 你是本地人还是游客? 


B: "I am on vacation from Korea." 我从韩国来度假。


A: "That's cool. Are you having a good time?" 很棒。你玩得开心吗? 


B: "Yes. There are many things to see and I'm taking a lot of pictures. Do you live in this city?" 是的。这里有很多东西可以看,我拍了很多照片。你在这个城市生活吗? 


A: "Yeah. I'm just here with my kids. They wanted to come to the park today." 是的。我和我的孩子们在这里。他们今天想来这个公园。


B: "What's a good place to visit in this city?" 在这个城市,有什么好的地方可以参观? 


A: "Where have you been so far?" 你目前去过哪些地方? 


B: "This was my first stop. I was going to look at my maps." 这里是我的第一站。我之前就看我的地图。


A: "I recommend going to the water front in downtown. They have a ferry you can ride, some good restaurants, and a good beach for a walk." 我建议去市中心的水边。你可以去坐船,也有一些很好的餐厅,还有一个很棒的沙滩,你可以散步。


B: "How do I get there from here?" 从这里我怎样才能到达那里呢?


A: "You see Jackson street over there? Go straight for 10 blocks. When you see 5th Avenue, turn left. Follow the street for about 3 miles and you should see it." 你看到那边的杰克逊街了吗?直走10个街区。当你看到第五大道时,向左转。沿着这条街走大约3英里,你就会看到它。


B: "Thanks. I'll go check it out. It was nice talking to you." 谢谢。我去看看。很高兴和你交谈。


A: "It was nice meeting you. Have a good time." 很高兴遇见你。
玩得开心。


 

2

Listen All  |   Person A  |   Person B

A: "Are there so many people here all the time?"  这里一直都有这么多人吗? 


B: "I'm not sure. This is my first time here." 我也不确定。这是我第一次来这里。


A: "Me too. I think this is a great place." 我也是。我认为这里是个很棒的地方。


B: "Yeah. I think so too." 是的。我也这么认为。


A: "Where are you from?" 你来自哪里? 


B: "I'm visiting from Cleveland, Ohio. How about you?" 我来自俄亥俄州的克利夫兰。
你呢? 


A: "I'm from Seoul, Korea."  我来自韩国首尔。


B: "How long are you visiting for?" 你参观多久了? 


A: "For 2 weeks. I went to San Francisco and Los Angeles. I want to see the Grand Canyon before I go. I'll probably visit Grand Canyon on Monday."   2个星期了。我去了旧金山和洛杉矶。我想在回去之前看大峡谷。周一我可能会去大峡谷。


B: "Ah, looks like you are having a great time." 看起来你玩得很开心。


A: "Yes I am. How long are you visiting for?" 是的。你参观多久了?

 

B: "I am only here for three days. My kids have been wanting to come to Disneyland for a long time." 我到这里才3天。我的孩子们想去迪士尼很久了。


A: "That's great." 那很棒。


B: "Oh. My family is waiting for me. I hope you enjoy your stay in America."  噢,我的家人正等着我呢,我希望在美国你能玩的开心。


A: "Thank you. It was nice meeting you." 谢谢。很高兴遇见你。


 

3

Listen All  |   Person A  |   Person B

A: "That's such a cute dog. What kind is it?"  那狗狗太可爱了,是什么品种的? 


B: "He's a cocker spaniel." 它是一只可卡犬。


A: "I have a terrier at home. What's his name?" 我也有一只小猎犬。
他叫什么名字? 


B: "His name is Buffy." 他的名字是Buffy. 


A: "Hi Buffy. You're so cute. Do you come here for a walk often?" 你好,Buffy.你太可爱了,你经常来这里散步吗? 


B: "About 3 times a week. It's a good walk and Buffy likes it too."

 一个星期大约3次。散步很好,Buffy也喜欢。


A: "It's a great place for a walk. I wish I had a trail like this at home." 这是个散步的好地方。我希望在家里也能有这样一条路。


B: "Where are you from?" 你来自哪里? 


A: "I'm visiting from Korea. I live in the city so there aren't many places like this." 我从韩国来。我住在城市里所以没有很多像这样的地方。


B: "I guess that's one thing good about suburban life." 我想这是郊区生活的好处。


A: "I wouldn't mind the slower pace of life. I am always in a hurry. That's why I wanted to come and relax." 我不介意慢节奏的生活。我总是在赶时间。这就是为什么我要来放松一下。


B: "That's good. How long are you staying for?" 那很好。你待多久了? 


A: "I'm here for about three weeks. Oh, it looks like Buffy wants to go." 我在这里大约3个星期了,噢,Buffy好像想走了。


B: "Yeah. Well, it was nice meeting you. I hope you have a good time here." 是的。那很高兴遇见你。我希望你在这里玩得开心。


A: "Thanks. It was nice talking to you." 

谢谢。和你交谈很愉快。