• Mon - Sun 9.00 - 21.00
  • 上海市松江区涞坊路417号涞亭生活馆2层201室BSL美语
  • 02160910113

新闻资讯

首页> 旅游英语列表>旅游英语内容


Departing Date出发日期

Reserving a date to depart or changing a departure date 

预订出发日期或者更改出发日期 


If you have an open ended ticket or would like to change your departing date, you will have to call and reserve a date to depart. 

如果你有一张开放式的机票,或者想要更改你的出发日期,你必须打电话预定一个出发日期。


"I have an open ended ticket and I would like to schedule a departure date." 

我有一张开放式的机票,我想订一个出发日期。


"I have a ticket and I need to schedule a departure date."

我有一张票需要预订出发日期。


"I am scheduled to depart on June 15th. Can I change this to a later date?"

我定在6月15日出发。我能把这个日期改晚点吗?


"I have a ticket to depart on June 15th. I would like to see if there is an earlier flight available."

我有一张6月15日出发的机票。
我想看看是否还有更早的航班。


With any of these questions, the other person will usually ask for your ticket number. After that, they will ask you what date you want to depart.

如果有这些问题,另一个人通常会问你的机票号码。在那之后,他们会问你想要什么时候出发。


"What date would you like to depart?"  

你想什么时候出发?


"What date would you like to change it to?" 

你想要把日期改到什么时候?


"When do you want to depart?" 

你想什么时候出发?


You should respond by selecting a date. 

你应该选择一个日期。


"I would like to leave on June 22nd." 

我想要在6月22日出发。


"Is June 22nd available?" 

6月22日可以吗?


"Can you check if June 22nd is possible?" 

你能查一下6月22日可以吗?


"I was hoping to reserve a seat for June 22nd." 

我希望在6月22日预订一个座位。


After you select a date, they will either say ok, or they will tell you the closest dates available to your selection. 


在你选择了一个日期之后,他们会说“好的”,或者他们会告诉你可选择的最接近的日期。


"Yes. We have seats available for the 22nd. Would you like me to reserve them?"

是的。我们有22号的座位。你想要预订吗?


"On the 22nd, the departure time is 1:00pm. Should I reserve them?" 

22号,起飞时间是下午1点。需要预定吗?


"We have two flights departing on that date. Would you like to depart at 10am or 7pm?" 

我们有两个航班在那个日期出发。你想在上午10点出发还是晚上7点出发?


"I'm sorry, but we do not have any available seats on the 22nd. Should I put you on the waiting list?"  

很抱歉,我们22号没有座位了。需要把你列入候补名单吗?


"I'm sorry, there are no departures for the 22nd. We have a flight leaving on the 21st and the 24th. Will either of these days work for you?" 

我很抱歉,22号没有航班。我们在21号和24号有班机。这两天合适吗?


"The 22nd is full. The next available flight is on the 23rd. Would you like me to reserve a seat on that date?"  

22号是满的。下一个航班是23号。需要预定一个那个日期的座位吗?