If you are taking a plane to travel, then you will be calling a travel agent and purchasing a ticket in your own country. We will not cover this portion because you can do it in your own language. But once you arrive to your English speaking location, you might need to change your flight and talk to English speaking people. More likely, they will have people speaking your language, but just in case, we will cover some general topics about air traveling here.
如果你是坐飞机旅行,那么你就会打电话给旅行社,然后在你自己的国家买一张机票。我们不会介绍这部分,因为你可以用你自己的语言来完成。
但是一旦你到了要讲英语的地方,你可能需要更换航班,和说英语的人交谈。更有可能的是,他们会让人们说你的语言,但是以防万一,我们将讨论一些关于航空旅行的常见话题。
Confirming your flight 确认你的航班
Some airlines require you to call a couple days in advance to confirm your departure date. Here are some sentences you will be asked and what you will need to say.
一些航空公司要求你提前几天打电话确认你的出发日期。下面有一些你会被问到的句子,以及你需要说些什么。
You: "I would like to confirm my flight."
你:我想要确认一下我的航班。
Them: "Can I get your ticket number?"
他们:机票号码可以给我吗?
You: "The number is 45-6-43."
你:号码是45-6-43。
Them: "You are scheduled to depart on June 15th at 1:00 pm. Is this correct?"
他们:你预定的是6月15日下午1点出发,对吗?
You: "Yes it is."
你:是的。
Them: "Is anybody else traveling with you?"
他们:还有人跟你一起旅行吗?
You: "Yes, my wife."
你:是的,我妻子。
Them: "Can I have the other ticket number?"
他们:我可以要另一张机票号码吗?
You: "It is 45-6-44."
你:它是45-6-44.
Them: "Your tickets have been confirmed. Please arrive at the airport 3 hours before your flight departs. Thank you for calling."
他们:你的机票已经确认好了。请在飞机起飞前3小时到达机场。感谢您的来电。
Some other questions you might hear are similar to the ones you might hear at the airport counter. 你可能听到的其他问题类似于你在机场柜台听到的。
"Would you like to book your seats now?"
你想现在预定座位吗?
"Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?"
你想要靠窗的座位还是靠过道的座位?
"What is your ticket number?"
你的机票号码是多少?
"What is your last name?"
你姓什么?
"What is your first name?"
你的名字是什么?