• Mon - Sun 9.00 - 21.00
  • 上海市松江区涞坊路417号涞亭生活馆2层201室BSL美语
  • 02160910113

新闻资讯

首页> 旅游英语列表>旅游英语内容


At the Counter在柜台

When you first reach the counter, you should give them your ticket and your passport. The first question they usually ask is how many are traveling with you.

当你第一次到达柜台的时候,你应该给他们你的机票和护照。他们通常问的第一个问题是有多少人跟你一起旅行。


"Is anybody traveling with you today?" 

有人和你一起旅行吗?


"Is anybody else traveling with you?" 

有其他人跟你一起旅行吗?


"Are just you two traveling today?" 

今天就你们两个旅行吗?


All airlines have a list of questions they have to ask you. Let's look at some of these questions.  

所有的航空公司都有一个问题列表。让我们来看看这些问题。


"Did someone you do not know ask you to take something on the plane with you?" 

你有不认识的人叫你带一些东西上飞机吗?


"Did you have possession of your luggage since you packed?" 

你打包行李的时候里面有贵重物品吗?


"Did you leave your luggage unattended at all in the airport?" 

在机场你的行李没人照看吗?


"Are you carrying any weapons or firearms?" 

你携带了任何武器和火器吗?


"Are you carrying any flammable material?" 

你携带了任何易燃物品吗?


"Do you have any perishable food items?" 

你携带了任何易腐烂食品吗?


If you don't understand, you can't say yes or no to all of them. The correct answer for some of them is 'no' and some of them is 'yes'.  

如果你不清楚,你不能对所有的选项都说“是”或“不是”。
正确答案是有些说“不”,有些说“是”。


"How many pieces of luggage are you checking in?" 

你有多少件行李要托运?


"Do you have a carry on?" 

你有行李吗?


"Can you place your bag up here?" 

你能把你的包放在这里吗?


"How many carry on bags are you taking with you?"

你随身带了多少行李?


Afterwards, they might ask if you prefer an aisle seat or a window seat.  

然后,他们可能会问你喜欢靠走道的座位还是靠窗的座位。


"Do you prefer window or aisle?"  

你喜欢靠窗还是靠走廊?


If they are out of aisle seats, they will ask you if window is ok. 

如果他们没有靠走道的座位,他们会问你靠窗户的座位可不可以。


"We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat?" 我们没有靠走道的座位了。

靠窗的座位可以吗?或者你喜欢中间的座位吗?


Some people like to be by the emergency exit. You can ask for that seat. 

有些人喜欢买靠近紧急出口的座位。你可以问那个座位。


"Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit?" 

有靠近紧急出口的座位吗?


"Can I have a seat closest to the emergency exit?" 

我能要一个靠近紧急出口的座位吗?


If they do, then you will get a seat by the exit, but if they don't, they will try to give you one that is close.  


如果他们有,你就会得到一个靠出口的座位,但如果他们没有,他们会试图给你一个接近的座位。


"All the seats next to the exit have been taken. I have a seat directly in front of it. Would you like that one?" 

靠近出口的座位售空了。在它前面有一个座位。你想要那个吗?


Finally, they will tell you the gate number and the boarding time. 

最后,他们会告诉你登机口和登机时间。


"Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket. They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then. C2 is around the corner and down the hall. Thank you."  

这是你的机票。登机口的号码在机票的底部。他们将在出发前20分钟开始登机。到那时你应该到C2登机口。C2在大厅的拐角处。谢谢。